Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

MY READING LIST OF RECOMMEDED WEB DESIGN BOOKS

In this post I am listing down the books that are on my reading list. This is will be a fluid list, that means I will keep on adding the books as I go about finishing a few. I have selected the books that are on recommended list for web designers The idea here is to engrave the programming lingo and procedure in my brain, by continuously impounding it with the programming terminology which will bring me closer to my goal of mastering the web design.

So here is my list:

1.  HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites, by Jon Duckett. 
2.  JavaScript and JQuery: Interactive Front-End Web Development, by Jon   Duckett.

3.  Learning Web Design: A Beginner’s Guide to HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and Web Graphics, by Jennifer Niederst Robbins.

4.  Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, by Steve Krug.

5.  Design for Hackers: Reverse Engineering Beauty, by David Kadavy.

6.  Learn to program, by Chris Pine.

7.  Learn ruby the hard way, by Zed Shaw. 

8.  Michael Hartl's Rails Tutorial.


Other resources that I intend to follow;

1. One month rails, by Mattan Griffel.

2. The odin project.

If you have any suggestions please let me know by commenting below on this blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment